1. You will read a biography online and find the important parts of a biography. You will answer questions about the biography in your learning journal.
2. You will share what you learned with your reading buddy. You will read them what you wrote in your learning journal.
3. Then, you write an autobiography. You will have questions to answer about yourself that you will answer in your learning journal.
4. You will use your answers to the questions about yourself to write a rough draft of your autobiography. I will check your rough draft.
5. You will type your final draft of your autobiography in Word and print it out.